ZP2012 – The most compact Electric type, plastic strapping tool that seals from standard to extra heavy PP band strap.
- Industrial quality power tool
- Light weight ( 2.5Kg/5.5Lbs ) Easy operation and stored away.
- Manual tension. Auto friction weld sealing. No metal seals required.
- Adjustable sealing time for various strap specifications.
- Easy one-step straps inserting.
- Build-in safety switch ensures straps are placed for operation.
- User self-changeable cutting blade.
- Reduce Strapping Time from manual strapping tools
- Modularized mechanism structure provides easy maintenance and lower
- Balancer hanger included for vertical strapping and reducing operation
Power source: Electricity (A/C)
Sealing type: Friction welding
Tension type: Manual
Strap Material: Polypropylene (PP)
Strap width: 9-16mm
Strap thickness 0.55-1.0mm
Sealing efficiency: 80%+-5% of strap breaking strength(varies based on strap quality)
Tension force Max. tension 100Kgs/1000N (Tension performance varies based on strap specifications, quality and operator’s hand force output)
Please contact us for further techinical information.
* All prices exclude GST and are shown in Australian dollars.
Price: $0.00 Request Quote
New User Ordering:
To order this product, please download our printable order form and fax your order to us on (08) 9477 3777. Alternatively you can phone (08) 9477 3777 or mail your order to us at:
Nexus Australia Pty Ltd, U8, 12 Cowcher Place, Belmont WA 6104, Australia
Download Order Form
For all orders within Australia, delivery charges are based on order value. The following table lists the delivery cost for each order value price bracket. However, additional delivery + handling charges may be applied to heavy weight / large size equipments/products, we will inform you of these should there be any changes.
||Delivery + Handling