The Authorised Australian Agent for KWT Machine Systems, Taiwan
This machine is designed for twin side labeling on flat / oval shape bottles and containers. It can be incorporated with a line or operated individually.
-Misubishi PLC combine with Proface human / machine inter face LCD touch screen control.
-Japan made 5-phase stepping motor and driver (Oriental).
-Stainless steel frame construction is standard.
-Labeling speed is automatically synchronized with conveyor speed to ensure quality labeling.
-50 job set-up can be stored in memory for easy recall.
-Conveyor driven by variable speed in memory for AC motor (Siemens brand).
-Italy made gearbox (BONFIGLIOLI RIDUTTORI S.p.A.)
-Simple adjustments with coupled moement design of two labeling heads with easy access.
-Powered wipe-down rollers.
1. Hot Foil Printer for date-coding.
2. "Push and Press" optional attachment is used to ensure smooth labeling without wrinkles or bubbles.
3. Tapered products can take advantage of the "Labeling Heads Angle Adjustment" up to 15 degree for conforming to the product shape.
4. Product separating screw for high speed labeling.
5. LRD-6110 Lion Sensor for transparent labels.
6. Servo motor for high speed labeling.
Model No. KWT-620
Label Width A type:10-120mm, C type:10-180mm D type:10-220mm, E type:10-250mm
Label Length 15-250mm
Product Thickness (diameter) 30-130mm (bigger size is available on request)
Reel Diameter (Inner / Outer) 76mm~360mm (Max.)
Labeling Speed 12-25 Meter, 12-70 Meter (Servo motor) per minute
Power Consumption 1300W
* All prices exclude GST and are shown in Australian dollars.
Price: $0.00 Request Quote
New User Ordering:
To order this product, please download our printable order form and fax your order to us on (08) 9477 3777. Alternatively you can phone (08) 9477 3777 or mail your order to us at:
Nexus Australia Pty Ltd, U8, 12 Cowcher Place, Belmont WA 6104, Australia
Download Order Form
For all orders within Australia, delivery charges are based on order value. The following table lists the delivery cost for each order value price bracket. However, additional delivery + handling charges may be applied to heavy weight / large size equipments/products, we will inform you of these should there be any changes.
||Delivery + Handling