The AF High-Speed Rotary series filling and capping machine is designed to meet with mass-production requirements of up to 6000 bottles of 1 liter filled per hour, especially for chemical, beverages and pharmaceutical areas.
- Machine base is made of stainless steel and FDA approved industrial plastic
- Bottle shaped in-feed screw.
- Bottle in-feed star-wheel.
- Out-feed star-wheel for bottle discharging onto the conveyor belt.
- Thermoplastic slat chain (REXNORD, Netherlands made).
- Transport star wheel in PEHMW (material imported from Switzerland)
- Human Machine Interface-7.7” (Made In Japan) User-Friendly Touch screen control panel system
- All the machine functions are controlled by programmable control system
30 Filling Heads Station
- No.30 SS 316 stainless steel unidirectional rotary filling nozzles with overflow return to prevent overfilling of bottles.
- These filling nozzle assembly have been particularly designed for easy disassembling, cleaning and sterilization.
- No bottle – no filling safety system.
10 Capping Heads Station
-10 Sets Screw on cap capper with chute
(ROPP Capper can be made to order)
-Cap sorter is made of PEHMW (material imported from Switzerland)
* All prices exclude GST and are shown in Australian dollars.
Price: $0.00 Request Quote
New User Ordering:
To order this product, please download our printable order form and fax your order to us on (08) 9477 3777. Alternatively you can phone (08) 9477 3777 or mail your order to us at:
Nexus Australia Pty Ltd, U8, 12 Cowcher Place, Belmont WA 6104, Australia
Download Order Form
For all orders within Australia, delivery charges are based on order value. The following table lists the delivery cost for each order value price bracket. However, additional delivery + handling charges may be applied to heavy weight / large size equipments/products, we will inform you of these should there be any changes.
||Delivery + Handling