Continuous Ink Jet
Continuous Inkjet Printing (CIJ) is a non-contact industrial printing technology that uses a continuous stream of ink droplets for high-speed printing on various surfaces. It offers versatility, automatic nozzle cleaning, and compatibility with different inks, making it ideal for applications in food, pharmaceuticals, packaging, and electronics industries.
Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) technology is commonly used for printing on various packaging materials, such as paper, cardboard, plastics(PET, PVC, HDPE, LDPE), glass bottles, metal cans, and flexible films. Additionally, it is applied to other substrates like wood, fabrics, foils, rubber, ceramics, and electronic components for product identification and coding purposes.
- Batch or lot numbers for product traceability.
- Expiry dates for perishable goods.
- Barcodes and QR codes for inventory and tracking purposes.
- Manufacturing dates for time-sensitive products.
- Serial numbers for individual product identification.
- Logo and branding elements for promotional purposes.
- Ingredient lists and nutritional information on food packaging.
- Warning labels and safety instructions on consumer products.
- Variable data for personalized marketing or packaging.
- Production codes for quality control and process tracking.
Markem Imaje Ink Jet printers’ are capable of printing from low up to high speed printing applications
Markem Imaje Inks caters for a broad spectrum of applications to suit respective substrates with choices of ink colours.